Once you procure the required qualifications for becoming an Aerospace Engineer, a myriad of options are open to you. There are multiple projects you can undertake throughout this line of work, and there are many other fields you can branch out to as well.
- CAD Technician: Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Technicians, have electronic proposals for instruments, computers, large-scale buildings, vehicles, etc., constructed using software programs. Such specialists are given an initial understanding of what the concept would look like and encourage them to work on it via the support of digital projections of the final product.
- Corporate Research: Corporate research is a form of resource that helps people gather information about specific companies in accordance to their interests. The main purpose of corporate research is to give an impartial statement on the welfare of the company, with intricate details of the earnings of the company and the competition they face. This helps provide potential investors or people willing to buy shares understand the company’s requirements with utmost transparency.
- Space-craft Design: Space-crafts are machines or vehicles that allows flight out of the Earth’s orbit, enabling one to travel into space. Aerospace engineers design the space-craft based on various studies and research through primary and secondary sources. The space-craft’s ability to withstand extreme low and high temperatures through exiting and entering earth’s atmosphere
- Maintenance Engineer: A Maintenance engineers’ line of work mainly consists of the application of notions to find out the functioning of certain components by ensuring that the equipment offered is reliable, durable and is in ample supply to help achieve higher efficiency. With an increasing demand for different kinds of machines in this era, maintenance engineers are in high demand.
- Astronaut: Astronauts are given various positions in the space stations that differ from their specified job roles. Pilots are often assigned the job of directing the spaceship, and ensuring overall success of the inter-planetary travel. Crewmates are assigned to check the functionality of supplies, updating computer software and maintaining communication with the HQ.